1/2 tsp. salt
2 tsp. cream of tarter
1 stick of butter (softened)
1 tsp. baking soda
3/4 cup sugar
1 cup milk
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
1 Tbs. sugar and 1 tsp. cinnamon mixed together for topping. ( I used a little more sugar it was a little too much cinnamon and strong for me)
1. In a bowl cream together the butter and sugar. Then you will add the eggs, milk, and vanilla. Mix well.
2. In a separate bowl stir together the flour, salt, cream of tarter and baking soda.
3. Add the flour mixture into the wet ingredients just until moistened .Do not over mix.
4. Fill muffin cups 2/3 of the way full and sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture on each muffin.
5. Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes.
I promise your kitchen will smell so good when these muffins are cooking!