Today I am sharing a recipe that just kind of happened in my kitchen one morning. We bought a seedless watermelon that was less than desirable. The flavor wasn’t good, the texture wasn’t good & I was sad about the thought of throwing it out. I had recently seen this recipe on one of my friend’s blogs & I threw it together one morning when my little girl was asking for that nasty watermelon. Needless to say, I took one sip & immediately grabbed my camera! This recipe is so good it has to be shared!
You know those flavored lemonades you get at restaurants? This is like those, but better! And I don’t think they offer watermelon flavor, which should be a sin because it is so good! You are going to love sipping on this watermelon lemonade during these hot summer months! Try it! I know you will like it!
- 5 cups cubed, seedless watermelon
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup Country Time Lemonade dry mix
- Ice cubes
- In a tall blender, combine watermelon & water. Blend until smooth.
- Strain watermelon/water mixture into a large pitcher. Discard the pulp.
- Add dry lemonade mix & stir until dissolved. Serve with ice cubes. (You may also blend the watermelon lemonade with a few ice cubes if you like.)
I’m Amber from Dessert Now, Dinner Later! where no one will tattle if you eat your dessert before dinnertime! My blog is where I share favorite recipes, alongside my knowledge & skills as a Culinary Graduate. Don’t be intimidated! My recipes are simple & full of flavor so you can wow your family & friends. I am here to help make your time in the kitchen as stress-free as possible by sharing everything I know. Keep up-to-date with what is going on in my kitchen via: Facebook, Bloglovin’, or Pinterest. Come say, “Hi!” Feel free to ask any questions while you are there. I’d love to help!